Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Saturday, July 27, 2024

Summer Days

 This past month has been filled with good memories.  

I celebrated my 69th birthday.  Mindy took me out when she came to Kansas.


Allen and I also went out.  Japanese!


 French pastry for dessert.



We went shopping and ran into Abe and George.



We celebrated our nation's 248th birthday.


I particularly enjoyed this new firework.  Looked like angel wings.



I went out with a dear, old-time friend.  
She was my Bible study mentor when we moved to Newton.  


We celebrated 49 years of marriage.








Our ladies group at church had a progressive dinner.
This was the group I was placed in.






Celebrated our family.  It's always a treat to be with family.


We attended the Pretty Prairie rodeo with friends.



Allen and his best fishing buddie from back in the day.  



And there was a celebration of life for a friend's mother.  





Sunrise, sunset
Sunrise, sunset
Swiftly fly the years
One season following another
Laden with happiness and tears.



No comments: