Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Redeemed


Praise the Lord, O my soul;

and all my inmost being, praise His holy name.

Praise the Lord, O my soul,

and forget not all His benefits -

Who forgives all your sins

and heals all your diseases,

who redeems your life from the pit

and crowns you with love and compassion.

Psalm 103

Today at Mom To Mom, our speaker shared Psalm 103 with us. We had our own version of these cardboard testimonies. Some of them were:

Relying on parent's faith - Personal, intimate growing relationship with Christ.

Parents divorced - broken relationship with parents. - Blessed with 30 year marriage and healed relationship with parents - wonderful stepmother and stepfather.

Depression, suicidal - Joy in Christ!

Married "too late" to have children - Our God-chosen children (photos of 3 precious children)

At 9 I lost my mother, grew up lonely - But Mama left a legacy - my name - Grace - and faith to trust God's grace

Hubby had 3 cancer surgeries - God is our Peace, Refuge & Strength, & Ever-Present Help

I was told my family should have died in a house fire - But God has a plan for our lives so I will continue to seek Him and do His will

Empty Nest - "Tweetie, let's go out to eat!"

What a blessed Redeemer! How has He redeemed you?

No comments: