Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Make Me Wise

I took the girls to a park this morning while Jill taught piano.

Hannah began to collect twigs to make a lean-to.

"We need to collect Y's (Y shaped twigs)."

Sophia heard her say "wise" so she bursts into song,

"Make me wise, make me wise, let me see who has red eyes" (it is supposed to be "let me see through this world's lies").

She continues "I don't want to drum the wise" (instead of "I don't want to compromise")


The girls love music. This song is by Sovereign Group "Walking with the Wise".

Yes, Lord, may our grandchildren grow to be wise and walk with You and not compromise with the world. And if people have red eyes (from sorrow), help them to be a comfort. And help them not to "drum" or hurt others.

1 comment:

Momma H said...

Amen, Debby! Even though I have no grands yet, I can pray that with you for yours and the others in our church!!