Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Wednesday, July 20, 2011

36th Anniversary

Today we celebrate 36 years together.



The communion cup used to be the common cup used at the church;
brought over from Russia.
Jill says this picture belongs in the awkward family photo shots.
Hey! It is just a symbol that I am forever on his mind.

Polyester was the best! Wonder if it will ever come back?


I am so happy to be married to my sweetheart!
He is
kind
thoughtful
tender - easily brought to tears, like even at a commercial
compassionate
has such a great sense of humor
playful with the grandkids
a wonderful father
such a great provider
enjoys traveling with me
has such wisdom and counsel
loves God passionately
and lives for Him
loves me unselfishly

I love you Allen! I thank God for bringing you into my life!!


7 comments:

Susy M. said...

God Bless you both and may you enjoy a long, happy, healthy life together.

Amanda said...

Happy Anniversay you too!! What a amazing Godly example of marriage you are!!! So blessed to know you!!!

The Sieberts said...

happy anniversary! so glad you are in my life!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!! Such a blessing to know you!! Jill looks alot like you!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute - then and now. Happy anniversary! Beth T.

Momma H said...

You kids look so YOUNG!! Congratulations on 36 years.

Amy said...

Such a sweet post! (But I kind of agree with Jill about the picture...) :)