Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bathroom

Al is taking vacation time. So this is what he has been up to today:


He has been working on our basement bathroom.





(pothead?)



The toilet is a dual flush.


I may have to write out instructions so people know which buttons to push.



Later this week, tiling the vanity


(the sink was just set in so I could see what it looked like)


So exciting to see the basement getting closer and closer to completion.


Next week Matt comes to do the finish work on our coffee house kitchenette!

3 comments:

The Sieberts said...

i love your tub!

Marc, Sarah, Luke, and Kate said...

I do know about those toilets, but I'm not sure I'd know which button to push in which instance :) So, you might have to write out instructions in case we ever show up :)

Rich and Carolyn Dewey said...

Now, tell me, just WHAT was Al looking for???!!! LOL! The room is going to be beautiful. Love the sink. It looks big! You guys do great work!!