Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Arkansas, part 1

Ooops - I made an error on one of the quiche recipes that I posted last week. I have since revised it, but just to let you know that on the cheese/bacon quiche recipe I omitted 2 cups of whipping cream!! I hope no one tried making it! It would not have turned out. My mom called me to mention that it surely had some milk. So sorry!!

* * * * *

This past weekend, we went down to Arkansas to see the kiddos. Our daughter-in-law was having a mommy getaway weekend with her room-mate from Vanderbilt college days. She drove up to KC and had such a good time! And in the meantime, we were able to help Josh with the kids.

On Saturday, it was a little chilly, but nice enough to play outside for awhile.






My two handsome men!



Me too, Papa! Me too!

Eli goes through a "car wash".

After an hour, it was getting chilly so we went inside.


Josh fixed some artichoke/chicken pizza (and cheese pizza for the kids) and asparagus. So very good. For dessert, we had some pudding pops.

Baths definitely needed!

2 comments:

Utecht Family said...

Josh and Dad look so much alike in that pic! They are even making the same expression!

Rich and Carolyn Dewey said...

Like father, like son!!! Dead ringers!

Looks like you had a great trip. Kids are really growing. How does that happen???