Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!


Happy Birthday, Allen!


How blessed I am to have you for my husband!  I am amazed that God brought you to me when we were only 16 years old!  I love growing "old" with you!

You do the dishes almost every evening and always are looking for ways to serve me! 

You love the Lord Jesus and have a passion to study the Word of God.   You live the Christian life.  You are faithful to Him. 


You are a wonderful Papa to our grandchildren!!



I love your sense of humor!  How you make me laugh! 

                  I love your sensitivity. 
                              You will even cry at commercials.  Such a tender heart. 
I often see you fighting tears when listening to Dave preach because you are especially sensitive to the Holy Spirit. He grips you.


You are gentle, kind and thoughtful.                                                   

 Thank you for all you do for us!


This blog has been hijacked by Emeri and Eli.  We love you Papa!  Some more reasons why:









Papa's thought bubble: "Man, keeping up with this 2 year old is hard work!"































Hannah, Sophia, and Claire want to tell Papa happy birthday too!

 To the Papa who loves to play

and cuddle too;
who is always available to give us medical advice

and help us learn and grow;

who takes us on vacation

and pays for it too.

We know being a Dad and Papa is hard work.
So we understand if you occasionally loose your cool

or need a nap.


We hope you have a great birthday!
We love you!


And from one more blog hijacker to the best father in the world... I love you very much and am so lucky to have you in my life.

Happy Birthday, Daddy!



4 comments:

Melissa Jensen said...

That was so sweet!! Great pics!! Really great!

The Sieberts said...

what a sweet sweet post!! love all of the pics with the grandkids

Anonymous said...

made me tear up...especially when I saw Mindy being held at the end. Beautiful blog! And what a great mate God blessed you with.

Elaine Entz said...

That pic of Allen reading Dumbo to adoring grandchild should be enlarged and framed! Always loved hearing Allen give the talk/invitation at the end of Judgement House. Debby, you've got a keeper there ;)