Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Thursday, July 4, 2013

Birthdays

Yesterday my friends took me out to celebrate my birthday.

Debby, Debbie and Debbe

such thoughtful friends!

And today, another dear friend took me out.

and I got more Starbucks $$!  My friends know what I like!


For years, Mom, Aunt Millie and I celebrated our birthdays together.  
Aunt Millie passed away last October.  How I miss her! 
 And our special day together.


This day we celebrate our nation's "birthday".  


This morning as I was reading from the Bible, I had to reflect on the fact that not only do I have freedom in this nation we call the USA, but as a believer in Christ He has given me spiritual freedom as well.

"Christ has truly set us free!" (Galatians 5:1)


1 comment:

The Sieberts said...

i got lots of starbuck's money for my day and i'm still using it. nice to get free cups of coffee! :)