Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Sunday, July 21, 2013

Grandkids

When we were in Israel, I inadvertently got sand in my camera.  What can I post when my camera is in the shop?

Grand kids of course!  I went back through my old photos and found these to post!

* * * * * * *

Claire loves to watch birdies on the porch.  She calls them "zzeeez"  (like the end of the word "birdies")

 She loves babies and has one in her hand most of the time.


She loves to wrestle with Papa.


And of course the older girls do too!

And here are our Arkansas grand kids wrestling with Papa.


Claire is walking all over and climbing on everything!


Love my sweet babies and their Papa too!!  Incidentally, we just celebrated 38 years!  I love growing old with him!





1 comment:

Marc, Sarah, Luke, and Kate said...

It looks like Claire & Kate use the same sippy cup!!! It's a good one!