Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Sunday, July 7, 2013

Randomness

Just a lot of random photos -

Kansas has some beautiful sunrises!

 Each morning is different.
 When I was younger, I used to sleep in.  As I've aged, I wake up pretty early.  But it is a real blessing to be able to see these spectacular sunrises!

Morning fog


Last week we experienced a horrific wind storm.  Not tornadic, but 80 plus mph winds!

 Our poor birch!
 Around town

 Drumming


The girls love window crayons!


This adorable sweet thing showed up at our nursery - she made me smile!!!



This is pure randomness.....I love my husband dearly and he is quite a handyman!  He finished our basement after all.  He can shingle a roof even.  He takes care of dead birds that I find on occasion in my yard too.  But the odd thing is, he doesn't seem to be able to change the roll of toilet paper.  So very odd to me.  Not complaining....just saying.


On an evening walk around our lake, we saw a koi!
He was HUGE!!
Perhaps someone decided to give up their koi pond and put him in the lake?!

 


 There are lots of bunnies around!




This killdear is feigning injury to lure me away from his nest.

Kansas state bird - the meadowlark

 I joke that the state bird should be the Canada goose because we have so many of them!!!



 
And lastly, Kansas has gorgeous sunsets too!!!
This picture was taken following that wind storm.
 

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands.  Psalm 19;1

No comments: