Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Monday, December 9, 2013

End of fall

Morning fog




We have several doves in the area.  Sometimes they run into our window.
 So does someone else!
You will be glad to know the dove did not die.  I'm sure he had a headache though!  I have put up those window reflectors to keep birds from flying into the window, but they don't seem to work very good. I would really like other ideas.

It has been bitter cold these past days.  Very cold!  Today I have just stayed housebound.  I did feed the birds and went out to get the mail.  But otherwise, staying inside!  I could never make it living in any state further north than Kansas!  You know that song "Lord, please don't send me to Africa?"  I better not say anything or He may just send me north!
 Before the cold days set in, the girls and I took a walk.  Forgot to post these earlier.

Blessed is the man
    who walks not in the counsel of the wicked,
nor stands in the way of sinners,
    nor sits in the seat of scoffers;
but his delight is in the law of the Lord,
    and on his law he meditates day and night.

                   He is like a tree

                                 planted by streams of water
                   that yields its fruit in its season,
                                   and its leaf does not wither.
Psalm 1:1-3







  
Fall leaves are a sign that winter is around the corner.  All the leaves have fallen off the trees now.

Time to get ready for Christmas!!  



Preparing for the birthday celebration of our Saviour!

No comments: