Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Friday, January 17, 2014

Winter tree

After our Christmas celebration on New Year's Day, and after the family left, it was time to take down the Christmas decorations.  I like to decorate my home with a winter theme in the month of January.





I decided to leave up the Christmas tree and make it into a Winter Tree.  
I took off all the Christmas decorations and left on the woodland creatures, pinecones, icicles, snowmen...




 


We had finished our snowman puzzle over the Christmas holidays so I brought out another puzzle - this time the parables of Jesus.

 
It will be nice to do by a nice warm fire this winter!  Of course with a snowman cup of coffee in hand!



1 comment:

Momma H said...

Love the decorations!