Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Thursday, September 10, 2015

Swinging

I think most children love to swing.  And some grownups do too!


The kids' swing busted so Papa helped put up a new one.


You can purchase elastic swings on-line but we found this chair at Target.   Papa took off the legs and made it into a swing!  Much much cheaper!





While I was out swinging Claire, the Google street view car came by!  Someday in the future you will be able to see a crazy lady in the street taking a photo of the car!  Ha!



Papa got tuckered out by the work he did.

(he threatened me this week that he will take a picture of me sleeping - probably with my mouth wide open and drooling - and put it online for all to see.  But you see, I think he is just cute!!  And so helpful!)

No comments: