Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Friday, January 29, 2016

Flubber fail

The girls had off school one Monday.
We met at Walmart.

 Jill had some shopping to do then had piano lessons to give.

The girls and I did some shopping.


"How do you do, Darth?"


 I let the girls pick out a toy or craft.  That's what Nana's like to do!

Then we went to Arby's for lunch! 
 When we got home, we had craft time.  

Have you ever seen those epic Pinterest fails?  They make me laugh so hard!!  Google "Pinterest fails" and look at those pictures!





I had purchased pretty glitter glue in 3 different colors. 
I wanted to make flubber.

It was supposed to turn out like this

but it was more like this.

So we tried another recipe with plain white glue.
It turned out ok.


The girls had fun with it at any rate.

Claire just enjoyed washing all the dishes.  She wasn't so crazy about it all.  It did leave a pretty big mess and I had a heck of a time getting the glue substance off my countertops.

Do you have a favorite flubber/gorp recipe?




No comments: