Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Thursday, July 28, 2016

On the Road to Assos

We left Pergamum and headed for Assos.  
Here are some pictures of Turkey that I took along the way.
Enjoy the journey!

 

Police station
















I love to see the older people "shooting the breeze" at the coffee shops.

A common site unfortunately.

They have similar playground equipment 


 My granddaughters love hair chalk.  It is popular there too!

 These 2 boys were giggling at me and seemed to really enjoy that I was capturing their picture.

 I'm impressed with their street lights.
They count down so you know how long you have to wait.
 


 Look closer!  Birds build nests anywhere they can find a place!

 

Frilly little curtain.  You suppose his wife made him put it up?


 Strip mall
 Another aircraft on display.


  Summer time!

 




No comments: