Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Fall day

It is such a beautiful fall day!

Had Young Mom's Bible study in the morning.  I LOVE these girls!!  

When I got home, I called my walking partner.   I have several hours of work to do at the computer today and I knew I needed to walk and get some fresh air!   The weather is just perfect for a walk outdoors!  57 degrees and no wind.  My friend was not able to walk.  She had helped with the election and had been on her feet from 4 pm until 2 am.  She's still recovering from a broken toe and was in pain.   So I picked up my camera and took a walk around the lake by my home.

I wonder if these guys will head south this year.  
The Farmer's Almanac says it is supposed to be a COLD and wet winter.

I saw several squirrels scampering about gathering nuts, presumably.
 This is my willow tree.  I feel like a kid when I get under the limbs!
A little hide 'n' seek!





 

This past week when Claire was here, she loved jumping in the leaves!







 



I decorated outside and inside a few weeks ago - I love fall decorations!

Some people are putting up their Christmas decorations but I won't until AFTER Thanksgiving!

It is my favorite holiday!













No comments: