Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Friday, April 20, 2018

Driving to Wisconsin

A few month ago, our daughter asked if we would watch the children for them so they could attend the T4G (Together for the Gospel) conference in Louisville, KY.

 We decided to make it a 2 day trip up, so we didn't have to leave pre-dawn.  Usually we drive in the dark for a couple of hours at least.

This looks like a weeping barn.

Clover Cliff  Ranch bed and breakfast
 Look at this bull's horns!!  I had Allen turn around so I could get a shot of it.

Birds on a wire


It began snowing/sleeting

 Along the way, I read aloud from a journal of my Dad's from 1986.  Love hearing my father's heart!
 On the other side of Des Moines, Al thought it would be good to take a break and stretch our legs.




 



There is a bowling alley in this place!

We continued on our journey toward the Amana Colonies.

No comments: