Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Monday, August 20, 2018

La Crosse - summer wedding

Time for a wedding on the river!
Isn't it just beautiful?!





The Scripture passages shared were from Romans 12:9-18.  Love must be sincere.  A good reminder to those of us who have been married 40 plus years even, that we need to continue to show love in action.

Also from 1 Corinthians 13.
Once someone said you should insert your name :   Debby is patient.  Debby is kind.  She does not envy.  She does not boast and is not proud.....  Oh my, how I fail!!  I am so glad that God's love for me, His acceptance of me is not determined by the way I act.   Not that we don't try!  But ONLY Christ is perfect!

"This is the only work God wants from you: 
                     Believe in the One He has sent." John 6


The bride and groom greeted each person as rows were dismissed.  I love that!

While the wedding party took pictures, we had hors d'oeuvres and drooled at the dessert table!   (When I first came to the States, I had no clue how to pronounce that word .  "Horz - de- vorz"?  I can still hear the laughter!  Ha!!  Luckily I can laugh about it too!)



And look at this cake!!






Best wishes to you!








No comments: