Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Saturday, December 7, 2019

Packing Meals

We often spend the night at the "Prier Hotel" when we are in Arkansas, which is our daughter-in-law's parents' home.  They live right next door to them.  We woke up to see deer out in the back yard.  I think I count 4.

We had our coffee and devotions, then walked over to our son's home.  He and Emeri were making breakfast.  Staci was out running with the dog.

 Papa and Elijah played tennis while waiting for breakfast.


After we finished eating, we drove to Rogers to help out with "Feed My Starving Children".  We were all given lovely orange hair nets.






  I thought our kids' friend/neighbor looked like Bozo the Clown!
Don't you see the resemblance??


I signed up to stick on stickers.


I knew I couldn't stand for 2 hours!

 We all worked hard while loud music played. 

 


 We ended up packing 83,000 meals if I recall correctly! 

Someone suggested we go for ice-cream

 The original Wal-mart, before it was called that.


This was a busy soda fountain shop!

We didn't take time to go through the museum, but it would be fun to do some time.  I guess the Walton family loved ice-cream too!


 Sam Walton's pick up.


No comments: