Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Visiting Tenley again!

Driving to Denver, I was listening to gospel music.  I realized that there was this running theme of the songs - they were all songs about going to heaven!  Was God saying something to me??  Ha!  Well, I am ready to meet Him, if I were to crash, but luckily for this day, I made it safely!!

I picked Jill up at the Denver airport at noon.  I do not like driving in city traffic and I have to say it was a little harrowing.  Thank goodness for maps on my phone which told me what lane to drive in and where to turn!  Once I picked her up, Jill, who is much better with heavy traffic, took over!  

Aunt Jill meets Tenley!






Tenley had grown so much in the 2 weeks since I last saw her!


We went out to eat for dinner.








We visited for the remainder of the day then Jill and I went to the home of some Moody school alumni, where Jill went to college.  They live about 15 minutes from Mindy, so convenient for us.

This couple was so very hospitable!



Thank you very much!!  Hotel prices have really escalated so it is always wonderful to have fellow Christians open their homes for us!

"Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality."  Romans 12:13


No comments: