Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Saturday, March 26, 2022

Stanley Marketplace... good-bye Denver.

Isn't she adorable!?  I was sad that we didn't have more time.


What's wrong, Baby?


In the afternoon, we went to a very unique place.  Stanley Marketplace.  It is a rather funky place where there are several eateries and shops.



My older granddaughters would LOVE this place!!




There were several exercize-type shops; kick-boxing, yoga, gymnastics.

I don't know if I've ever seen a building on stilts before.  Perhaps parking under apartments?  Not sure.


We took a little walk to take Bear out.





I watched Tenley the next morning for a little bit, but she began fussing and then crying.  I thought she felt a little warm.  Mindy took her temperature and she was running a fever.  That would explain why she wasn't the normal happy self yesterday.


Greg brought Marilyn over so we could head back to Kansas.

People were lined up on bridges getting ready for the truck convoy who were headed to Washington DC to protest mandates and to speak up for freedom.  I thought we might be driving with them but they weren't leaving Denver until later on in the afternoon. 


Marilyn had never stopped at the Cathedral on the Plains, and I told her she just had to see it!



You could just feel the reverence and awe; a holy hush in that place.


When we got back home, Allen and I decided to go back up to Salina to see if we could see the truckers come through.  

We asked this gentleman why the flag was upside down and he commented that our government was "upside down".  

 

No comments: