Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Saturday, February 21, 2009

We moved to our new home in Autumn Glen 4 years ago in March. The lot next to us has sat empty - until now. They have begun building and guess who I saw outside my window??


Yep, Dave Balzer.

This morning as I sat in my bedroom having my devotions, I realized I have lost my sense of privacy. That house is really close and when they move in, they can just watch me from their deck. I sure hope I will like my new neighbors!!

-----

My 2 daughters and I had a girly date yesterday afternoon. After shopping at Target - one of our favorite spots to shop! - we decided to go to Cheddar's for supper. Have you ever had their honey butter croissants?? They are to die for!


My two favorite girls. My other favorite is in Arkansas. We missed you Staci!





In the evening, I went to the Little River/Berean game. Allen's sister, Julie and her husband and daughter, Susie who live in Little River came to the game. It was good to see them and catch up. I saw Joel and Jess across the way and had to go say hi to them. Good to see you guys laughing and enjoying the game. Julie told me that they only have 2 subs and last night there was only 1. A couple of them who were playing had had fevers earlier. Great. I'm sure there was much body contact out there on the floor so the flu will probably be passed around here. Actually, Kendall told me influenza is going around. I didn't get a flu shot (last year I got the shot and still got the flu so I opted out this year) so I hope I don't get it.

2 comments:

Aaron and Shannon said...

There is influenzia going around. We had the first case in Harvey County at our school this week. And of course, it was a Kindergartener. Luckily not from my class. Looks like your girl time was fun!

Utecht Family said...

Thanks for posting such flattering pictures of me mom! :-)