Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Rain!

There was a beautiful sunset last night.


I woke up in the middle of the night. What was that sound?


Rain!!!!




One whole inch! Which means I don't have to water the plants this morning. GOOD!

Because I am a little nervous. I have had this menacing looking creature buzzing about. He lives in this hole in the ground. He is a type of ground bee. Supposedly they are harmless and won't attack you.

But I do not trust it! You can't plug up the hole because they just dig it back up. They are supposed to be good for the garden - but it still scares me when I am out watering.



But I will have to water again for awhile. The forecast isn't too promising.
Good-bye rain clouds. Enjoyed you while it lasted!

Job 38
24From where does lightning leap,

or the east wind blow?

25Who carves out a path

for thunderstorms?

Who sends torrents of rain

26on empty deserts

where no one lives?

27Rain that changes barren land

to meadows green with grass.

28Who is the father of the dew

and of the rain?

1 comment:

Marc, Sarah, Luke, and Kate said...

You guys managed to get a whole inch? Marc only measured 0.20 inches here....and we don't live that far away....You get such beautiful sunset photos. Because of all of our trees, we don't see them here. Keep posting those pics of sunsets because they're quite lovely!