Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Monday, August 29, 2011

Sophia's birthday

Today is Sophia's 4th birthday!
Happy Birthday!!


We had a party for her yesterday.








Pin a smile on Hello Kitty.









Sophia is such a delight!
Loves to snuggle and give hugs.
Such a bubbly laugh too.
Smiles a LOT!!
(But can be pouty at times too. But at this age it is just a little cute!)
So giving and kind.
Loves to sing all the time!
Sensitive. A little reprimand, even gently given, will bring on tears.
In fact, so sentitive that she was in tears when we had to cut up the Hello Kitty cake! So worried about Miss Kitty and that we had to cut her up.

"The Lord is my strength and my shield
my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped.
My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks
to Him in song."
Psalm 28:7

Sophia, that is one of my prayers for you. May you continue to bring Jesus much glory in your life as you look to Him as your strength and shield; as you trust Him. You will leap for joy (I'm sure quite literally) and sing to Him as you look to Him always!

1 comment:

Rich and Carolyn Dewey said...

My, how she's growing up!! What a pretty little girl. You have every right to be a proud Grandma!