Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is a time to remember our blessings from the Lord.

Thank You, Father, for Your Word. And thank You for "bending Your ear", to listen to me.


Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide.
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow -
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside.

Thank You, God for my family!







We missed you this Thanksgiving, Mindy!!!


I'm thankful for the beauty of flowers
and birds
and Kansas sunsets!



I'm thankful for our nursery!! What an awesome group of people I work with at church!! (I would love to post all their pictures, but I won't.)



Thank You God, for Kansas. I never would have drempt to live here, but this is where You placed me. What a diverse state this is!





I'm grateful for the Packers! 11-0 !!
Today Sophia said "My Daddy really likes the Packers. I don't know why. But he used to be one of them." "Really?" "Yes, he has a shirt."



I'm grateful for the young marrieds we get to hang around with!


And the young moms from church.

My "oldie" friends. We've been studying the Bible together for years!
And thank You, God for all these other friends You have brought into my life. How rich I am!

And I can never thank You enough for delicious coffee!! The world is a better place because of it!


So much to be thankful for!

No comments: