Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Saturday, January 28, 2012

With the other grandma and also great grandparents

The girls spent Tuesday with their other grandma. They moved here from Wisconsin back in the spring and now live only 15 minutes away! She helps teach school to them each week.

On Wednesday morning, my parents took care of the girls. I was doing the lesson for Berean's preschool chapel followed by Bible study so they were willing to help out. My parents are in their 80's but are so young at heart! The girls love to go to their place!
My mom taught the girls the art of tea.


They had left over cake from Adam's graduation. The frosting is black and so are their mouths!


Thanks Dad and Mom! I'm so glad you are such loving great grandparents!!

1 comment:

Rich and Carolyn Dewey said...

Those little girls are going to have over-flowing memory banks! Precious!!