Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Friday, October 18, 2013

Christy's wedding

My friend, Jennifer's daughter got married this past weekend.


It was a picture perfect day!!  Everything about it!!
 
Who doesn't love PIE at a wedding???!!


 

sweet little flower girls with their grandpa

 and grandma - just got your feet in the picture, Connie.  Sorry!  You have adorable grandbabies!!


Jennifer and I have known each other for many years and have been in Bible study together since the time our children were young.  She is such a dear friend!!  She lived in Africa for several years and her husband was an MK, just as I was.  Actually, her in-laws and my parents went to school together in Omaha at Grace Bible Institute and were friends too!

 Christy and my daughter, Mindy went to school together for awhile too and were friends.

 What did I tell you about pies??  Love!  Did you know I always get a birthday pie instead of birthday cake?


 Blessings, Mr. and Mrs. McGarity!!


1 comment:

The Veers said...

Love these pics of a perfect perfect day!