Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Mom out of the hospital

They called me yesterday to say that they were ready to move mom.
It is unbelievable how fast they move patients out of a hospital!


The hospital was very full!!!  I had a heck of a time trying to find a place to park.  I ended up having to go up to the roof to park!!  There were only a couple of spaces below, but they were a tight fit that I didn't want to try to maneuver.

I spent about an hour with mom before the driver came from Hesston.  I was behind them as they took mom to the recovery facility that will be treating her.
 I was disappointed that she couldn't be at the same place as dad, but really, they aren't that far apart.  Dad is only 7 minutes away from me and mom is only 15.  Cannot complain!

And mom's room is so very nice!


After getting her checked in, I went to her house for some things.  Then Al and I drove daddy up to see her.  They were so happy to see one another!

We hope mom will recover soon!

1 comment:

Sachiko said...

we are praying for your mom's recovery!