Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Friday, September 19, 2014

Lessons learned

Here are just a few more pictures from the week the kids were here

A little silliness




When his daddy was three, he wanted to be a trash man when he grew up


Craftiness


Playing with Nana's Creation flannelgraph



Going around the lake
 When we went around the lake, I was walking and the kids were on their scooters.  I went over the one rule - they had to be able to see me at all times and I had to be able to see them.  They can go mighty fast on those scooters and my legs cannot keep up!

 They did pretty good on following the rule, until we began to head home.

I called and called but they zoomed out of sight.  When I got to the fork on the path, I was not sure whether to continue going on the path that goes further around the lake or whether to head back to the house. 



Dilema.  Which way do I go?

I decided to try the path to the house.  I let out a sigh of relief to see the scooters laying on the garage floor!  Of course we had to have a little talk and some time out for not obeying those rules.  

                               


Sometimes I run ahead of God....don't wait for Him.  Of course, He will never lose sight of me.  He always knows where I am.  But how much better to wait and walk along life's path with Him.






No comments: