Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Monday, September 15, 2014

Sophia turns 7!

 A couple of weeks ago, Sophia turned 7!

Adam and his dad grilled some burgers.
I think there might have been a little fire involved?? (hence the water?)
Notice also the Green Bay logo on the spatula!



It was a dolphin party!



 
 My mother was not able to come as she wasn't feeling well, but she sent along little gifts for all the children.  They opened those first before Sophia began on her presents.


 When Claire opened up her little alphabets, she immediately burst into song!
                            ABCD....




Then it was Sophia's turn....


Matching clothes - "Dolly and Me"!


 
 




 Happy birthday, Sophia!!



 My how you've grown (and my, how I've aged too!!)






No comments: