Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Saturday, November 15, 2014

Day at the Park

I forgot to post this nice day at the park we had back in September!  I am not real fond of cold weather so it is a reminder of nice warm days such as we are having now!

The girls love to go to parks!









Claire got stuck at the top and was afraid to come down.
Mommy had to rescue her. 

Isaiah 66:13 "As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you."

And Psalm 50:15 says
 "Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I shall rescue you, and you will honor Me."





 
Can you tell she is in gymnastics?








 Spring is just a few months away.  And in Kansas, usually winters have some warm days that we can get out and enjoy parks too!

Of course, children play in  just about any weather!!  But I'll watch from inside the heated car!!

No comments: