Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Saturday, May 2, 2015

Friend day

This past Wednesday was a fun friend day!

First I met my friend Jennifer at Norms for coffee and "catch-up."  
We talked for 2 1/2 hours!!  It had been too long since we'd been together!

When I got home, I had lunch on the deck with my dearest friend, my husband!  
 Salad, azuki bean rice and fruit.  Mmm.

In the afternoon, I met my friend Sarah and we went to the movies!  We had heard that Cinderella was a good movie.  Our grandkids had gone already...sometimes we go to the movies with them.  So we decided we would just go together! 

I can't do selfies at all!  My arms aren't long enough and my camera phone isn't the best.


 Since we went to a matinee, there weren't many people there.  In fact, there were only 4 of us in the theatre that afternoon!  Us and the parents of our friend Kathy B.   What a fun time laughing together with this sweet couple before and after the movie!  And I have to say, I LOVED the movie!!

And then, guess what?  We ended up back at Norms for the Back Alley pizza!  I had never had it before and Sarah told me how good it was.  Oh yes!  If you are local, you have to try it out!

I didn't intend to have a full friend day but it was so fun!  I encourage any reading this to call a friend and do something fun together!

No comments: