Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Saturday, August 1, 2015

Posing with statues

I took the 4 older cousins to the zoo.
They told me that they wanted to pose with the statues we came across.
So, there are a lot of goofy statue poses on this post.




 The kids all washed their hands, and then I had them sit tight on a bench while I went to the restroom.  They took this selfie while I was gone.
 I didn't know the zoo got pelicans!
 Hannah has written a letter to the zoo saying we should get some sea creatures, like seals and whales.

 And the obligatory penguin pose!
 Look how they've grown!
 bats!

Lunch break

 

 







 Getting tired - needing a ride








Just as we finished and got to the car, the skies burst open.
We prayed for safety as cars slowed up to 30mph during the downpour.


What a fun morning I had at the zoo with my silly little critters!

No comments: