Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Joyful and a little silly

Now for some joyful, miscellaneous photos:


Twists and turns:

 Here's how to do it Papa.



 Fidget artistry







And because we have ultimate
 JOY 
in the Lord...

... I have challenged the grandchildren to work on Scripture memorizing.  I have picked some verses and about every week, I mail them out.  They practice them each night at supper, so while we were there, we worked on them.  They have put many of these verses to action in order to memorize them easier.   I listen to them say the verse face to face on my phone when they are ready.  Of course, since we were in Wisconsin, these 3 said their verses directly to me.  And the Arkansas kids called me.  When the grandkids have all the Scripture sets I have sent out memorized and say all of them, they will get  a little reward from me!

No comments: