Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Games

Our grandson loves to play games!  I remember when I was his age and playing lots of games with my dorm mates.


Eli gave us some new rules to play with playing Uno.  If you are given a Draw 2, you can also put down a Draw 2 if you have one and the next person has to draw 4!  and if that person also has a Draw 2, the next person has to draw 6!  And you also draw until you can play so you can have 1 card left and then end up drawing 20!  This game can go on for a long time!


I remember our dorm father, Uncle Verney, built one of these out of wood for us.
We played it with a ping pong ball.

Eli had the new version of Sorry, which includes Fire and Ice.  The game goes very fast.  I showed him the old fashioned rules, the way I used to play it.  He ended up liking it a lot, and we played several rounds of it.



Look how close we all were to winning!

We also played a Bob Ross painting game.  The rules are a little complicated, but it really is fun!



What games does your family enjoy playing?

After church on Sunday, it was time for me to head back to Kansas.
First, out to eat!
Staci and her dad were finishing up their travels in Israel and would be back soon!

Silly good-bye waves!
Enjoyed the time!!


No comments: