Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Monday, April 8, 2019

Time in Arkansas

Josh and the kids were with us for a few days and then I followed him back to Arkansas.  I thought maybe I could help him out a little since Staci was in Israel.

Before getting to Fayetteville, we stopped about an hour north to visit with my Aunt Betty and Uncle Bill.  Aunt Betty is my Dad's youngest sister, 10 years younger.   Aunt Betty just went on hospice that day.

We didn't stay real long, as Aunt Betty was not up to much visiting.  
But we were so glad to have what time we did have.

When we got to Josh's, the kids showed me their pets.  They are kept next door at their other grandparents' house.


Except for Joby.  He stays with them.
This time, I slept in Elijah's room.  Eli slept in his daddy's room.  In the early morning, there were deer outside Eli's window.

Eli's best friend lives next door on the other side.  They played every day!


This is their fort.

It rained one day, but the days were getting nice and we even ate out on the deck.

Emeri loves to read.  A LOT!

And Eli loves his nerf guns!

One day I took them to Hobby Lobby to buy some crafts.
Elijah got a log cabin to paint.

It was a house for his mice!
The mice have tunnels under the bedding with exits here and there.

Emeri purchased 5 canvases that were on sale.

She loves to paint!

I treated the kids to Braum's.

Eli showed me his drone.

He flew it up onto the ledge.
But dust began to fly everywhere!

Well, who dusts up there where no one can see, right?

Time to get out the vacuum!

Walking the dog and getting the kids out to exercise.  

And then time to make cookies!  Emeri likes to bake! 

We watched March Madness and checked our brackets each night.

Sad to see KU lose!  Boo hoo.

When the tv wasn't on, various pictures scrolled through the screen.  
My favorite children!

So very grateful for time with my son and his family!

No comments: