Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Friday, July 24, 2020

Days in Wisconsin

The few days we had together in Wisconsin were just so good.  We are not going to stop life on account of this Covid.  Not that we aren't careful - we wash our hands.  But we can't stop living and enjoying life.

While Jill took the older girls shopping, Claire and I played with her American Girl dolls.



At the beach - which is in our plans, Lord willing, soon!


We made a pet shop and a certain dude came to buy a bird, but the shop owner was reluctant to sell it to him.



We got pampered

Claire showed me how she plays hide-n-seek with Kobi.  Kobi waits while Claire hides.  Then Jill says "Go find Claire!"




Hannah started working at Culver's so we went to eat there one evening during her shift.  Do you see Jill trying to hear what is being said?  This is one thing I have found out.  I have a very difficult time hearing what others are saying if they are wearing a mask.   

 I am terrible at taking selfies!!

Jill has no problems.
 We enjoyed the beautiful Wisconsin summer weather!






Claire wanted to go to parks every day.

At one park, they had what looked like the Razor's Edge!


My son-in-law climbed it a couple of years ago!!




We went rafting down the Wolf River.


 "In God I trust,
        I will not be afraid.
   What can man do to me?
I am under vows to You, O God;
I will present my THANK offerings to You.
    For You have delivered me from death
                  and my feet from stumbling
         that I may walk before God in the light of life."
                                            Psalm 56:11-13





No comments: