Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Creation

The girls came over today. They wanted a snack. First I gave them some apple juice. Hannah said "My favorite juice is apple-mango-silly chocolate milk-cool juice. It is very yummy and most delicious. It sort of tastes sour lemonish." Next, I got out some left over sugar cookies from Christmas and I let them each pick one to decorate. (I don't know why it came out sideways. I couldn't change it)


oops. Sophie got a little too much sprinkles!



I teach a story each week. Today the lesson was the story of creation.

When I finished, Hannah wanted a turn at being the teacher.

Hannah:

"'Let there be light' God said in a firm and loud voice."

"This land is kind of creepy so He made some more."

"He made some animals to be occupied."

"Some fish like to swim near the elephant."

"Let there be some more recreation!"

And that is just what Sophia decided to do.

1 comment:

Utecht Family said...

My girls have the best Nana!