Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Monday, January 17, 2011

No two alike

Sunday -

I LOVE working in the nursery. Just look at these kids! Aren't they just precious????



* * * * * * * * * * *
Sunday afternoon we got to babysit the grandkids. We decided to make snowflakes.

Sophia is just learning to use the scissors.
"It's bootiful!"
Al: They say no two snowflakes are alike.
Ha ha! So true!

While they were cutting out snowflakes, I was getting out ingredients to make cookies.
They finished with their snowflakes and we decided to tape them to the sliding glass door. As Hannah and I were busy taping, I all of a sudden heard the whirring of the mixer.
Sophia had started the mixer all by herself!!

It scared me to death! I was so worried she would get her fingers in the blades. But luckily, I was able to get it stopped before some tragedy occured.


Sophie: Woa - that was amazing!
Well, I hope it wasn't so amazing she wants to try that again! At least not until she is older. The cookies turned out quite amazing though.
Sophie: Yummy in the tummy!
A fun Sunday for sure!

2 comments:

Rich and Carolyn Dewey said...

So much fun! Their memory banks are going to be full and running over!

Rachel said...

That is such a cute picture of Tripp! I'm so glad you caught it! Thank you for all that you do for our little kiddos. Ellie sings sunday school songs for us everyday and it's just music to my heart! I love knowing they learn so much and have such wonderful teachers!