Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Friday, February 1, 2013

Supper

This evening we took supper to a young couple who recently had twins -

 Ben and Daisy

I thought Sarah and JR looked pretty good considering being sleep deprived!  This couple has worked with me in the church nursery for 7 years.  I got to watch their romance blossom!  They are such servants and so very good with the children, comforting them and showing Jesus' love to them.

And here is a picture of them back on 2008, holding Ollie, who is now in kindergarten!  Now, they have their own nursery!

 I believe these are the tiniest babies I have ever held!  Daisy is a little over 4 pounds and Ben a little over 5. Our own son was 5 lb. 5 oz.

After dropping off supper for this sweet family, we went to my parents' home to help them out with a few things, then we took them to supper.  Braums is one of their favorite places!  Jill and Claire came too!

  Yummy food!!   And of course we had to finish off with ice-cream!


* * * * * * * * *

It has been freezing here!  On Monday the temperature hovered around 70 and everyone was out in short sleeves.  The next day I took this picture!  It is Kansas, after all!  If you don't like the weather, just wait a day!

A couple more pictures of my sweet Claire.


The little red mark on her face?  Just a grandma peck (from my lipstick).  I love kissing all of my sweet grandbabies!!

No comments: