Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Barn Sale - part 2

I woke up on Friday morning, thinking it was Saturday.

It was pouring rain.
Great for ducks but not for Barn Sales!!

"Poor Kerry."  I thought.  What an awful day for a barn sale.  It took me quite awhile to remember that it was only Friday.

Saturday was a beautiful morning!


 You can see that it rained all day on Friday!

I love Kerry's blog about being a wife on a dairy farm!  I Married a Milkman.

 I found quite a few things - some are tucked away hidden for Christmas!
 

 She makes incredible cupcakes and I bought a dozen - 
                               chocolate mocha and banana nut.
Delicious!!!  

Thank you for the fun barn sale, Kerry!!!



No comments: