Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Saturday, March 8, 2014

Tracks




The snow we had last week was really pretty.
One morning as I looked out my window, I saw this imprint in the snow.
Smack dab in the middle of the yard.
My guess is that it was a hawk, bomb-diving for a critter underneath the snow.

I thought I would look for other tracks.

Bunny tracks
Birdie tracks


Claire tracks
 Taking-the-garbage-out tracks
Going-to-work tracks
 Going-after-the-mail tracks
 Busy-dog-next-door tracks























                       Like tracks in the snow our actions follow
                              Throughout our life, no matter where we go.
                       No matter which direction the wind may blow, 
                                  Tracks are always there imprinted in the snow.
                                                                                                 D. Fernie



              
 So very grateful for His forgiveness and that like tracks that disappear when the sun appears, the Son forgives my sins.

1 comment:

Esther Joy said...

What a beautiful post! I, too, was a bit mesmerized by tracks in the snow this year. Your guess about the hawk was interesting, because next to our neighborhood duck pond there were tracks that looked like wing prints in the snow.

Thanks for the visit to Joy4Today!