Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Saturday, May 17, 2014

Another graduation!

It is the weekend of lots of graduations!
Today I went to my niece's.


She received 2 scholarships!  Congratulations, Susie!



A very teary moment was when the graduates gave their moms a single rose.
bbeef0b50c31b378fc25e3ef5e654476
It was too dark to get a picture, but Susie and her mom just 
kept hugging, and hugging some more and crying.
All of us in our row were in tears!


Afterwards, we went to Rice County Builders - the lumberyard for a party.
I can honestly say I've never been to a party in a lumberyard before!
It was pretty cool!


Each person who came filled out their name on a puzzle piece.



My gift to Susie was a "showers of blessings" umbrella.




Susie is an extremely talented artist and will be furthering her education in art.




Dad and Mom are going to miss their baby when she leaves town!

No comments: