Love the Lord your God, listen to His voice and hold fast to Him, for the Lord is your life! Deut. 30:20


Saturday, December 26, 2015

Not Christmas yet

We haven't had our Christmas yet.  The kids don't arrive until later next week.
The house is ready!






We are waiting, kids!  Can't wait!

On Christmas Eve day, Al and I spent the day at church.  Al was in charge of the communion service.

We filled all the communion cups, cut the bread and set up.

We have a tradition that after the last service (there were 3), we go out looking at lights.

When the kids were teens, they did NOT enjoy going with us and they would just complain, so we'd drop them off at home and go out ourselves!  We LOVE to see all the lights!
 (I wonder if they don't take their kids out driving to look at lights now??)
 I thought the sky had its own show!
I've been enjoying the view from our home this last week.



 From the sunrise to the hundreds of Canada geese to the cloud formations.  God shows His handiwork!  I am filled with such thankfulness and joy!

Recently I received this book in the mail.  I am really enjoying it!
There is no greater honor or calling in being a grandmother than to pray for my grandchildren every day!



Looking forward to our celebration of Jesus' birth with our family soon!

No comments: